Battle of Cowpens Centennial scrapbook pages
This file consists of nine sheets removed from a scrapbook otherwise filled with household tips, recipes, and anecdotal stories clipped from newspapers and pasted into a book. Retained were pages containing newspaper clippings from the 1881 dedication of the Daniel Morgan Monument and the Cowpens Centennial Celebration. Also retained was a two sheet program from an exhibition of the 1881-1882 sophomore class of Wofford College held on May 11 and May 12, 1882.
- 1881 - 1882
- Wofford College (Spartanburg, S.C.) (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
This collection is available by appointment only. Please contact the Kennedy Room for more information.
9 Sheets (1 legal sized folder)
Language of Materials
Single File Collections Box 5: 2015-2017
- Centennials Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cowpens, Battle of, Cowpens, S.C., 1781 Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Monuments Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- programs (documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Battle of Cowpens Centennial scrapbook pages
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
Part of the Kennedy Room of Local History and Genealogy Repository
151 S. Church St.
Spartanburg SC 29306 United States