American Red Cross. Piedmont Chapter
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Scope and Contents The Piedmont Chaper, originally the Spartanburg Chapter, of the American Red Cross was established in 1917. The Chapter merged into the Upstate South Carolina Chapter around 2015. This collection consists of photographs, documents, audio visual materials, and objects that document the history of the chapter. The majority of materials are from the 1980s to the early 2000s, but dates range from 1917 to 2007. Specific types of materials include scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, annual reports,...
Dates: 1917 - 2007