One original photograph depicting interior view of A. Frank Lawter grocery store in Spartanburg. First appearance of the store in city directories occurs in 1911, when the store is listed at 116 South Church Street, where it remains until the 1918 city directory, when it is listed at 118 South Church Street. This photograph likely dates to the store's opening in 1910 or 1911.
Conditions Governing Access
This item is available by appointment only. Please contact the Kennedy Room for more information.